Welcome to The Pruning School!
It's not just for learning the intricacies of pruning ornamentals; it may be the most fun you've ever had.
At The Pruning School we will NOT...
- Turn shrubs and trees into circles, squares or unnatural creatures.
- Become bored with what is too often seen as a tedious, perfunctory task.
- Be the reason that shrubs and trees cannot achieve their genetic potential.
- Starve plants by stripping them of their precious food-producing biomass.
- Stop looking for solutions that create the best growing conditions for every plant.
Instead, at The Pruning School we WILL...
- Look at shrubs and trees as living organisms that enrich our lives.
- Help shrubs and ornamental trees achieve their genetic growth potential.
- Combine creativity and science to help plants to grow as they would naturally.
- Look at plants as a living community and help individual plants grow and succeed.
- Plant according to environmental requirements rather than aesthetics.
- Offer hands-on pruning experience in some of the area's most beautiful gardens.
- Help you to answer some of your landscape's most confusing questions.
Click here to read what some of our students are saying about The Pruning School.